Here we go again! Tomorrow begins my second 30 Day Challenge and I couldn’t be more excited. It is hard to believe that not that long ago I was preparing for my first 30 Day Challenge, and I didn’t feel anything like I do now. I was so full of fear, nerves, doubt. I wondered if I would be able to follow through, to finish what I was starting. I wondered if I would see any results, if I would lose weight or feel better about my body. I never would have believed the transformation that was about to begin!
Now, as I look toward these next 30 days, I am full of excited anticipation. This time, I already know I can do it. It doesn’t feel like I’m preparing to make huge changes in my diet – I’ve already done that. And I truly enjoy the healthy decisions I’m making; it is definitely my new normal. I’m not wondering when I’ll have the time to fit in workouts every day. I am already doing that! It is a non-negotiable part of my daily routine. I look so forward to my afternoon workout, followed by my refreshing shake. It is my new nap time tradition. The kids are asleep, and before I sit down at my computer to work, I take care of myself and my body.
I have a much different outlook and much different expectations. I also have different goals. My goals for the next 30 days are to:
1) Wake up early each day to spend time in God’s word and in prayer. I want this to become even more non-negotiable than the workout.
2) Get all 7 workouts in every week. Even if it means doubling up some days, there are 7 workouts in my program and to achieve the best results, I need to fit them all in!
3) STICK TO THE MEAL PLAN! Nutrition has proved to be a total GAME-CHANGER when it comes to my overall health and how I feel. This is of vital importance!
4) Stick with this blog. Like I said before, I want this to be an opportunity for accountability. If I know there are people out there who are reading about my experiences, I better keep it up!
5) Don’t get discouraged, and do NOT give up!!!
If you’re new to my blog, make sure to click the “Healthy Living” tab at the top to catch up on the beginnings of my journey toward a healthy, balanced life!